- Newport Coast, CA
Hi, I'm Abby Merritt. Welcome to my Professional Site!
Abby Merritt's Bio:
PROFILE- Abby Merritt
* Highly accomplished, results-driven professional with a diverse background in consultative sales, marketing, management, and business development.
* Excellent communicator, adept at building strong working relationships with a wide range of coworkers and clientele.
* Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and able to offer outstanding team leadership, behavioral management, and conflict resolution skills.
* Exemplary results in successful strategic marketing development and implementation while providing the highest levels of quality service to both clients and colleagues.
* Driven by new challenges and the desire to greatly exceed expectations in all endeavors.
Fitness & Nutrition Training and Experience:
Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
Certified Yoga Instructor (200h)
Certified Personal Fitness Trainer (CPFT)
National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
Certified ZUMBA Group Fitness/ Dance Instructor
Helping Hands of Orange County
* Personal Training, Cross-fit, Weight Training, and avid fitness/nutrition enthusiast
* Advanced/Expert Level Professional Dancer- Ballet, Jazz, Hip-Hop, Modern, Contemporary, and Tap Dance
* Advanced Training- Ballroom Dancing – Salsa, Cha-Cha, Tango, and Swing
* Advanced Training- Yoga and Pilates
* Saddleback College
* Abby Bella Studio- Scottsdale, AZ
* Lotus Yoga- Scottsdale, AZ
* Arizona State University
* Dance Instructor & Choreographer
* Santa Margarita Catholic High School Dance and Song Teams
* Dance Major- Chapman University
* Recipient of Full Presidential & Dance Scholarship
* Courses in Human Nutrition & Human Anatomy and Physiology
Abby Merritt's Experience:
Realtor Liaison/Social Media Expert/Marketing and Graphic Designer at Tri-Emerald Financial Group2013 - Present
* Responsible for design and creation of marketing collateral including: print materials, Brochures, Newsletters, Logos, Business Cards, Posters, Postcards, Stationary, Event Flyers, and direct-mailer campaigns, etc. * Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop marketing and communications plans that leverage the social media space. Responsible for the strategy and the execution of the ideas. * Responsible for developing content across owned and earned social channels. This could include blog posts, tweets, status updates, pins, photos and videos. * Creates, manages and grows business presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, youTube and Instagram. * Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and mine insights, while continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives Abigail.Merritt@triemerald.com
VP of Operations at Legacy Private Client Inc.2011 - 2013
* Oversaw all aspects of independent advisory/ wealth management firm transition of over $200 million in assets. * Developed and streamlined client service processes. * Provided front-office operational and business support functions, resulting in improved relationships with internal and external clients. * Determined an integrated set of tactics that are best suited to supporting client loyalty and prospect growth goals. Measured plan success and continuously strived to improve results
Enrollment Counseling Specialist at HotChalk, Inc.December 2009 - October 2010
* Responsible for contacting and qualifying students into M.Ed. degree programs through consultative inside sales approaches. * Chosen to represent Hotchalk, Inc. / Concordia University at Nationwide Educational Conferences and Recruiting Events. * Educated prospective students about the University and the programs * Conducted vigorous follow up with applicants to ensure successful completion of the admissions and enrollment process * Utilized organization and forecasting tools to build and manage a strong sales cycle and pipeline * Consistently awarded “top-producer” by exceeding enrollment and retention goals * Developed sales training program and manual for all new hires
Director of Admissions and Marketing at Carsten AVEDA Institutes and Salons2006 - December 2009
* Directly responsible for all functions and activities related to student recruitment and enrollment. * Designed marketing materials including brochures, website, event promotional materials, logo, email blasts, e-newsletter, on-line management, and catalogs via Adobe Master Suite Programs * Managed and facilitated in-house and off-site events to achieve team enrollment goals and create public awareness. * Prepared and maintained statistics regarding enrollment, demographic, attrition, graduates, and alumni placement. * Increased enrollment and graduation rates by 300%
Abby Merritt's Education:
Arizona State UniversityBachelor of Science (B.S.)Concentration: PsychologyActivities: Areas of Specialization: Clinical and Behavioral Neuroscience with honors Honors Research: Department of Psychology, Psychopharmacology Lab Research Adviser: Dr. Janet Neisewander
Chapman UniversityBachelor of Arts (BA)Concentration: Dance ; Business Marketing Management and Communications
Abby Merritt's Interests & Activities:
Yoga, Ballet. Dancing, Fitness, Nutrition, Cross-fit, Photography, Art, Philosophy, Reading, Eco-Sustainability, Technology, Innovation, and the pure beauty of simplicity. Certifications: *Adobe Creative Suites- Photoshop CC, InDesign CC, Illustrator CC, Dreamweaver CC, Lightroom, Etc. Adobe * Six Sigma- Green Belt; Aventa * Six Sigma-IASSC